- wants to be purposeful about the way they parent their country kids,
- who is mindful about all the important lessons they want to teach their children, and
- who yearns to teach their children about the world using their families own unique set of values
If you answered a resounding yes to the above, then you’ve come to the right place.
When my daughter Clara was born my entire world changed in an instant. I immediately knew how important it was to be clear about my family’s values and equally, to know what I lessons I wanted to teach my little girl.
So I set about creating a values masterlist, a list of values that are important to my family (and unique to us too!). It’s my fool proof guide to parenting that I can come back to when I feel overwhelmed by the responsibility of raising my daughter or need guidance.
Once I became clear about the values I wanted to instil in Clara I began to use them to help me parent. I took the values we had chosen and I weaved them into our adventures and experiences. Suddenly, they were no longer just a list of values, they were real, tangible lessons that would help guide Clara and shape her in to the best person she could possibly be.
As a parent I know you want that same clarity and direction, so you too can parent your own country kids with purpose and with your family’s values in mind.
Here are some ways you can get started right now…
1. Check out my VALUES MASTERLIST & the resources I’ve created to assist you with starting the process of building your own family’s list of values.
2. Dip in to all our fantastic free RESOURCES that will guide you on the process of turning your values in to experiences and lessons.
3. Read our BLOG posts for inspiration and ideas, or to check out what we’re doing with our values.
4. Sign up to our MAILING LIST for members only resources, tips and advice.